RealtyTrac just posted their latest Montana foreclosure rate heat map for May 2012. They report that 1 in every 3,424 housing units received a foreclosure notice in May 2012. Compare that to the national average of 1 in 639 or to Georgia with 1 in 300 housing units receiving a foreclosure notice in May.
In Missoula County, 1 in 2,278 housing units received a foreclosure notice in May 2012. Compare that to Ravalli County with a rate of 1 in ever 1,632 or with the highest rate in Montana in Carter County with a rate of 1 in 810.
This morning there are a 1,306 residential listings for sale in the Missoula MLS – 96 of these listings are short sales or bank owned. That’s 7.4% of the current market – barely a blip in the big picture of things.
Here are the most recent foreclosure and short sale listings for sale from our service area in Western Montana
See all Western Montana Foreclosures.
(all data current as of 12/11/2013)
- $258,000 : 3697 US Highway 93 North, Stevensville3 beds, 2 full baths
- $79,000 : 102 Orchard Lane, Alberton2 beds, 1 full bath
- $364,900 : 2640 B Tanbark Way, Missoula4 beds, 4 full baths
- $249,900 : 5100 Mercer Lane, Missoula5 beds, 3 full baths
- $229,900 : 24 Mesquite Dr, Alberton3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $106,000 : MLS # 20137263 in Missoula2 beds, 2 full baths
- $249,900 : 1209 LOLO STREET, Missoula0 beds, 2 full baths
- $153,000 : 4948A Potter Park Loop, Missoula3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $167,900 : 4242 Petty Creek Road, Alberton4 beds, 2 full baths
- $131,580 : 105 Peterson Place, Stevensville4 beds, 1 full bath
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.