RealtyTrac just posted their latest Montana foreclosure rate heat map for May 2012. They report that 1 in every 3,424 housing units received a foreclosure notice in May 2012. Compare that to the national average of 1 in 639 or to Georgia with 1 in 300 housing units receiving a foreclosure notice in May.
In Missoula County, 1 in 2,278 housing units received a foreclosure notice in May 2012. Compare that to Ravalli County with a rate of 1 in ever 1,632 or with the highest rate in Montana in Carter County with a rate of 1 in 810.
This morning there are a 1,306 residential listings for sale in the Missoula MLS – 96 of these listings are short sales or bank owned. That’s 7.4% of the current market – barely a blip in the big picture of things.
Here are the most recent foreclosure and short sale listings for sale from our service area in Western Montana
See all Western Montana Foreclosures.
(all data current as of 4/25/2014)
- $183,900 : 4406 Gharrett, Missoula3 beds, 2 full baths
- $335,000 : 5969 Wild Bird, Florence4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $190,000 : 4515 23rd Ave., Missoula3 beds, 2 full baths
- $90,000 : 309 CHARLOS ST., Stevensville2 beds, 1 full bath
- $184,900 : 317 E 8TH, Stevensville5 beds, 2 full baths
- $124,900 : 105 Peterson Place, Stevensville4 beds, 1 full bath
- $159,900 : 6103 Hillview Way, Missoula3 beds, 2 full baths
- $219,900 : 3697 US Highway 93 North, Stevensville3 beds, 2 full baths
- $125,000 : 404 E 5TH ST, Stevensville2 beds, 1 full bath
- $198,300 : 3585 Camilla Lane, Stevensville3 beds, 3 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.