RealtyTrac just posted their latest Montana foreclosure rate heat map for May 2012. They report that 1 in every 3,424 housing units received a foreclosure notice in May 2012. Compare that to the national average of 1 in 639 or to Georgia with 1 in 300 housing units receiving a foreclosure notice in May.
In Missoula County, 1 in 2,278 housing units received a foreclosure notice in May 2012. Compare that to Ravalli County with a rate of 1 in ever 1,632 or with the highest rate in Montana in Carter County with a rate of 1 in 810.
This morning there are a 1,306 residential listings for sale in the Missoula MLS – 96 of these listings are short sales or bank owned. That’s 7.4% of the current market – barely a blip in the big picture of things.
Here are the most recent foreclosure and short sale listings for sale from our service area in Western Montana
- $225,500 : 651 W Crestline Drive, Missoula3 beds, 3 full baths
- $125,000 : 464 McQuitty Lane, Stevensville3 beds, 2 full baths
- $159,900 : 73746 Coombs Lane, Arlee2 beds, 1 full bath
- $254,900 : 24670 Lola Ln, Bonner3 beds, 2 full baths
- $4,290,000 : 1506 Wheelbarrow Creek, Stevensville6 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
- $200,000 : 4980 Wagon Trail, Stevensville2 beds, 1 full bath
- $208,000 : 5800 Skyview Drive, Missoula4 beds, 2 full baths
- $249,900 : 4311 23rd Ave, Missoula4 beds, 3 full baths
- $239,900 : 2720 Mulberry Lane, Missoula5 beds, 2 full baths
- $249,900 : 101 Boardwalk Drive, Stevensville3 beds, 2 full baths
See all Western Montana Foreclosures.
(all data current as of 11/25/2015)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.