RealtyTrac just posted their latest Montana foreclosure rate heat map for May 2012. They report that 1 in every 3,424 housing units received a foreclosure notice in May 2012. Compare that to the national average of 1 in 639 or to Georgia with 1 in 300 housing units receiving a foreclosure notice in May.
In Missoula County, 1 in 2,278 housing units received a foreclosure notice in May 2012. Compare that to Ravalli County with a rate of 1 in ever 1,632 or with the highest rate in Montana in Carter County with a rate of 1 in 810.
This morning there are a 1,306 residential listings for sale in the Missoula MLS – 96 of these listings are short sales or bank owned. That’s 7.4% of the current market – barely a blip in the big picture of things.
Here are the most recent foreclosure and short sale listings for sale from our service area in Western Montana
- $269,000 : 93 Edge Drive, Stevensville3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $85,000 : 116 South 6th Street, Hamilton1 bed, 0 baths
- $420,000 : 1222 Nordheim Lane, Corvallis4 beds, 3 full baths
- $298,950 : 970 Thunder Road, Victor1 bed, 1 full bath
- $649,900 : 3000 St Thomas Drive, Missoula7 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
- $1,624,500 : 1763 Red Crow Road, Victor2 beds, 2 full, 1 three-quarter, 2 half baths
- $165,000 : 155 Alice Avenue, Hamilton3 beds, 1 full, 1 three-quarter baths
- $272,000 : 4094 Old Petty Creek Road, Alberton3 beds, 2 full baths
- $235,000 : 3593 Sourdough, Stevensville3 beds, 2 full baths
- $235,000 : 3590 Hitching Post, Stevensville3 beds, 2 full baths
See all Western Montana Foreclosures.
(all data current as of 4/25/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.