RealtyTrac just posted their latest Montana foreclosure rate heat map for May 2012. They report that 1 in every 3,424 housing units received a foreclosure notice in May 2012. Compare that to the national average of 1 in 639 or to Georgia with 1 in 300 housing units receiving a foreclosure notice in May.
In Missoula County, 1 in 2,278 housing units received a foreclosure notice in May 2012. Compare that to Ravalli County with a rate of 1 in ever 1,632 or with the highest rate in Montana in Carter County with a rate of 1 in 810.
This morning there are a 1,306 residential listings for sale in the Missoula MLS – 96 of these listings are short sales or bank owned. That’s 7.4% of the current market – barely a blip in the big picture of things.
Here are the most recent foreclosure and short sale listings for sale from our service area in Western Montana
- $100,000 : 20955 Jones Rd, Florence1 bed, 1 full bath
- $248,900 : 611 Park Street, Stevensville3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $80,000 : 803 4th Ave E, Superior3 beds, 1 full bath
- $104,500 : 227 N MARTIN, Victor3 beds, 2 full baths
- $153,500 : 364 Heaps Street, Corvallis3 beds, 2 full baths
- $176,800 : 28900 Bonita Station Road, Clinton4 beds, 2 full baths
- $95,000 : 2380 Harve Ave, Missoula3 beds, 2 full baths
- $134,900 : 1843 S 14 St West, Missoula2 beds, 1 full bath
- $140,000 : 17 Horseshoe LP #D, Hamilton3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $349,900 : 13255 Harpers Bridge Rd, Missoula4 beds, 2 full baths
See all Western Montana Foreclosures.
(all data current as of 5/25/2015)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.