RealtyTrac just posted their latest Montana foreclosure rate heat map for May 2012. They report that 1 in every 3,424 housing units received a foreclosure notice in May 2012. Compare that to the national average of 1 in 639 or to Georgia with 1 in 300 housing units receiving a foreclosure notice in May.
In Missoula County, 1 in 2,278 housing units received a foreclosure notice in May 2012. Compare that to Ravalli County with a rate of 1 in ever 1,632 or with the highest rate in Montana in Carter County with a rate of 1 in 810.
This morning there are a 1,306 residential listings for sale in the Missoula MLS – 96 of these listings are short sales or bank owned. That’s 7.4% of the current market – barely a blip in the big picture of things.
Here are the most recent foreclosure and short sale listings for sale from our service area in Western Montana
- $295,000 : 430 Beverly Ave, Missoula3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $164,900 : 658 Utah, Missoula2 beds, 1 full bath
- $192,000 : 825 Marshall, Missoula2 beds, 1 full bath
- $375,000 : 9505 Nevada Trail, Missoula4 beds, 2 full baths
- $169,500 : 2239 42nd Street, Missoula3 beds, 2 full baths
- $284,000 : 11589 SKAGWAY, Missoula5 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
- $60,600 : 2406 Chief Victor Camp Road, Victor2 beds, 1 full bath
- $268,900 : 4311 23rd Avenue, Missoula4 beds, 3 full baths
- $149,900 : 217 Brighton Street, Lolo3 beds, 2 full baths
- $165,000 : 195 SILVERDOW DR., Victor3 beds, 2 full baths
See all Western Montana Foreclosures.
(all data current as of 9/23/2015)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.