RealtyTrac just posted their latest Montana foreclosure rate heat map for May 2012. They report that 1 in every 3,424 housing units received a foreclosure notice in May 2012. Compare that to the national average of 1 in 639 or to Georgia with 1 in 300 housing units receiving a foreclosure notice in May.
In Missoula County, 1 in 2,278 housing units received a foreclosure notice in May 2012. Compare that to Ravalli County with a rate of 1 in ever 1,632 or with the highest rate in Montana in Carter County with a rate of 1 in 810.
This morning there are a 1,306 residential listings for sale in the Missoula MLS – 96 of these listings are short sales or bank owned. That’s 7.4% of the current market – barely a blip in the big picture of things.
Here are the most recent foreclosure and short sale listings for sale from our service area in Western Montana
See all Western Montana Foreclosures.
(all data current as of 1/30/2015)
- $255,000 : 12260 Mocassin Ct, Missoula3 beds, 3 full baths
- $169,000 : 131 Tahoe Drive, Missoula3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $169,900 : 4660 Montrose Dr., Missoula3 beds, 1 full, 1 part baths
- $150,000 : 313 Fairview, Missoula2 beds, 2 full baths
- $209,900 : 148 Cascade, Lolo4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $185,000 : 967 Airport Road, Stevensville3 beds, 2 full baths
- $190,000 : 210 Barclay St, Lolo4 beds, 2 full baths
- $183,500 : 6103 HILLVIEW WAY, Missoula3 beds, 2 full baths
- $190,000 : 11739 Lancelot, Lolo3 beds, 2 full baths
- $195,000 : 4308 Barbara Ln, Missoula3 beds, 2 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.