RealtyTrac just posted their latest Montana foreclosure rate heat map for May 2012. They report that 1 in every 3,424 housing units received a foreclosure notice in May 2012. Compare that to the national average of 1 in 639 or to Georgia with 1 in 300 housing units receiving a foreclosure notice in May.
In Missoula County, 1 in 2,278 housing units received a foreclosure notice in May 2012. Compare that to Ravalli County with a rate of 1 in ever 1,632 or with the highest rate in Montana in Carter County with a rate of 1 in 810.
This morning there are a 1,306 residential listings for sale in the Missoula MLS – 96 of these listings are short sales or bank owned. That’s 7.4% of the current market – barely a blip in the big picture of things.
Here are the most recent foreclosure and short sale listings for sale from our service area in Western Montana
Showing properties 1 - 10 of 69. See more Western Montana Foreclosures.
(all data current as of 6/19/2013)
- $150,480 : 323 Middle Burnt Fork Rd, Stevensville4 beds, 1 full bath
- $141,900 : 2365 WOODCOCK DRIVE, Missoula4 beds, 2 full baths
- $168,000 : 900 6th St, Bonner4 beds, 1 full bath
- $199,500 : 487 N Coloma, Potomac2 beds, 2 full baths
- $94,900 : 11205 Moccasin Lane, Missoula3 beds, 1 full bath
- $149,900 : 107 SILVERBOW CT, Victor4 beds, 3 full baths
- $259,900 : 1635 Sunflower Dr., Missoula4 beds, 3 full baths
- $190,000 : 491 SAPPHIRE LN, Stevensville4 beds, 2 full baths
- $349,000 : 6118 Hobson Lane, Missoula3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $22,500,000 : MLS # 20133472 in Lolo5 beds, 4 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.