RealtyTrac just posted their latest Montana foreclosure rate heat map for May 2012. They report that 1 in every 3,424 housing units received a foreclosure notice in May 2012. Compare that to the national average of 1 in 639 or to Georgia with 1 in 300 housing units receiving a foreclosure notice in May.
In Missoula County, 1 in 2,278 housing units received a foreclosure notice in May 2012. Compare that to Ravalli County with a rate of 1 in ever 1,632 or with the highest rate in Montana in Carter County with a rate of 1 in 810.
This morning there are a 1,306 residential listings for sale in the Missoula MLS – 96 of these listings are short sales or bank owned. That’s 7.4% of the current market – barely a blip in the big picture of things.
Here are the most recent foreclosure and short sale listings for sale from our service area in Western Montana
- $268,900 : 4311 23rd Avenue, Missoula4 beds, 3 full baths
- $130,000 : 1320 S 6th St W, Missoula2 beds, 1 full bath
- $149,900 : 217 Brighton Street, Lolo3 beds, 2 full baths
- $130,000 : 8490 Last Chance Lane, Missoula3 beds, 2 full baths
- $183,900 : 4440 Pony Road, Stevensville2 beds, 1 full bath
- $187,900 : 328 O'Connell, Lolo3 beds, 2 full baths
- $165,000 : 195 SILVERDOW DR., Victor3 beds, 2 full baths
- $127,900 : 467 Cooper, Hamilton3 beds, 2 full baths
- $649,000 : 600 Timber Rose TERR, Stevensville4 beds, 3 full baths
- $189,000 : 34381 Beavertail Rd, Clinton2 beds, 2 full baths
See all Western Montana Foreclosures.
(all data current as of 8/28/2015)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.