RealtyTrac just posted their latest Montana foreclosure rate heat map for May 2012. They report that 1 in every 3,424 housing units received a foreclosure notice in May 2012. Compare that to the national average of 1 in 639 or to Georgia with 1 in 300 housing units receiving a foreclosure notice in May.
In Missoula County, 1 in 2,278 housing units received a foreclosure notice in May 2012. Compare that to Ravalli County with a rate of 1 in ever 1,632 or with the highest rate in Montana in Carter County with a rate of 1 in 810.
This morning there are a 1,306 residential listings for sale in the Missoula MLS – 96 of these listings are short sales or bank owned. That’s 7.4% of the current market – barely a blip in the big picture of things.
Here are the most recent foreclosure and short sale listings for sale from our service area in Western Montana
See all Western Montana Foreclosures.
(all data current as of 12/22/2014)
- $150,000 : 2852 N Highway 93, Victor2 beds, 1 full bath
- $106,900 : 1545 Cooley, Unit D, Missoula2 beds, 1 full bath
- $159,251 : 6525 Coral Lane, Lolo4 beds, 2 full baths
- $199,900 : 4287 E Carlton Creek, Florence3 beds, 1 full bath
- $149,900 : 217 Brighton Street, Lolo3 beds, 2 full baths
- $346,900 : 935 N Hidden Valley Road, Florence4 beds, 3 full baths
- $169,150 : 24175 Huson Rd, Huson3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $217,900 : 834 Bourne Lane, Victor3 beds, 1 full, 1 part baths
- $1,500,000 : 20880 Whitetail Ridge, Huson6 beds, 4 full baths
- $184,900 : 70138 Price Lane, Arlee3 beds, 2 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.