RealtyTrac just posted their latest Montana foreclosure rate heat map for May 2012. They report that 1 in every 3,424 housing units received a foreclosure notice in May 2012. Compare that to the national average of 1 in 639 or to Georgia with 1 in 300 housing units receiving a foreclosure notice in May.
In Missoula County, 1 in 2,278 housing units received a foreclosure notice in May 2012. Compare that to Ravalli County with a rate of 1 in ever 1,632 or with the highest rate in Montana in Carter County with a rate of 1 in 810.
This morning there are a 1,306 residential listings for sale in the Missoula MLS – 96 of these listings are short sales or bank owned. That’s 7.4% of the current market – barely a blip in the big picture of things.
Here are the most recent foreclosure and short sale listings for sale from our service area in Western Montana
See all Western Montana Foreclosures.
(all data current as of 10/2/2014)
- $224,900 : 456 Sapphire Ln, Stevensville2 beds, 2 full baths
- $174,900 : 411 E 2nd St, Stevensville3 beds, 2 full baths
- $30,000 : 134 Parkway Drive, Alberton2 beds, 1 full bath
- $355,000 : 11250 Stella Blue, Lolo4 beds, 3 full baths
- $178,400 : 2239 42nd Street, Missoula3 beds, 2 full baths
- $193,600 : 109 Justus Lane, Missoula4 beds, 2 full baths
- $139,900 : 5944 Sun Valley rd, Lolo3 beds, 2 full baths
- $775,000 : 977 Ben Hogan Dr., Missoula6 beds, 4 full baths
- $354,900 : 280 Scenic Drive, Stevensville4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $134,900 : 101 COLONY CT, Missoula3 beds, 1 full bath
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.