RealtyTrac just posted their latest Montana foreclosure rate heat map for May 2012. They report that 1 in every 3,424 housing units received a foreclosure notice in May 2012. Compare that to the national average of 1 in 639 or to Georgia with 1 in 300 housing units receiving a foreclosure notice in May.
In Missoula County, 1 in 2,278 housing units received a foreclosure notice in May 2012. Compare that to Ravalli County with a rate of 1 in ever 1,632 or with the highest rate in Montana in Carter County with a rate of 1 in 810.
This morning there are a 1,306 residential listings for sale in the Missoula MLS – 96 of these listings are short sales or bank owned. That’s 7.4% of the current market – barely a blip in the big picture of things.
Here are the most recent foreclosure and short sale listings for sale from our service area in Western Montana
- $180,000 : 4214 Diagon Lane, Missoula4 beds, 2 full baths
- $169,900 : 140 Meadow Drive, Hamilton3 beds, 2 full baths
- $164,900 : 5105 Village View Way #8, Missoula2 beds, 2 full baths
- $135,000 : 14430 Frenchtown Frontage Road, Frenchtown3 beds, 2 full baths
- $425,000 : 4094 Old Petty Creek Road, Alberton3 beds, 2 full baths
- $175,000 : 401 Speedway Avenue, Missoula2 beds, 1 full bath
- $648,000 : 2625 Mccauley Lane, Missoula6 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
- $214,900 : 300 North 5th Street, Hamilton4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
- $62,500 : 629 4th Avenue, Superior3 beds, 0 baths
- $308,000 : 16050 Falcon Lane, Florence5 beds, 2 full baths
See all Western Montana Foreclosures.
(all data current as of 7/19/2016)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.